Friday, January 28, 2011

Game 25 - Eval

Win
ZvT
JTSKamui - 1818 Diamond
Steppes of War
http://replayfu.com/r/4jnhdt

Breakdown of what happened this game (because it was rather entertaining)
- He does a standard start; I 12 drone rush
I screw up my rush by forgetting, at 10 food, that the plan was 12DR and start growing me an overlord. Fortunately I remember within a few moments, cancel the overlord and continue getting my 12 drones out - this put me up to 200 minerals after my drones were up so I made an overlord and during the attack continued droning up!
- He loses the battle due to some poor micro and the fact that its a 12 drone rush!
- He lifts off and goes to the gold base then relocates behind rocks
- He macros up
- I expand all over the show, lair up, nydus a few times forcing him to pull away his scv's, reducing the number of marines possible before my mutas get in the air :D
- I win.

Remontoirs take:
lol

----------------
Okay, its been 25 games now, heres whats happened so far
Starting at:
1878 Point Diamond
156W : 150L = 1.04 W:L or 50.98% Wins
up
248 Points and an increase of 0.68 in my [Gw/Gt]%  - (Games won / Games total)
to
2126 Point Diamond
171W : 160L = 1.06875 W:L or 51.66% Wins

Also going to note that over the last 25 games, points gained per game average = 9.92 Points.
Hoping that my points gained per game will go up by game 50

No comments:

Post a Comment